Experience shows that a multidisciplinary approach is essential to tackle the management of groundwater transboundary systems. Physical and social cientists, academics, civil servants, development economists, managers, decision-makers and governmental officers dealing with issues of transboundary aquifers, wishing to make a presentation/poster at the Conference, are invited to participate and submit abstracts.
The abstracts should be in English only (Less than 400 words) and include the author’s name, affiliation, address and keywords. It should address a subject on one of the topics of the Conference.
The Scientific Advisory Committee will select the abstracts, accepted abstracts will be requested to prepare full length papers. The Proceedings will include keynote lectures and accepted papers and will be published by UNESCO-IHP.
Authors of accepted contributions will be notified by end of March 2021. There is a limit of 6 pages for each paper (320 words per page), and 3 pages (320 words per page) for each poster, including figures, tables and references. The participants are kindly requested to submit their abstracts by 31 January 2021.
For any questions and inquiries, please directly contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registeration is now available here.
Conference Thematic Areas
- TBA contributions to Sustainable Development related to Global and Regional Agendas
- Science/Policy interface: Focus on the Management of TBA
- Advances in the assessment and mapping of TBA and hydrogeological methods
- Governance of TBA: strengthening cooperation
- Education, capacity development and raising awareness
- Submission deadline for abstracts: 31 Jan 2021
- Abstract acceptance: 30 March 2021
- Second announcement: 30 June 2021 “with full detailed programme”
- Final attendance registration: 1 September 2021
- Full papers submission: 1 October 2021
- Final program: 28 October 2021